We´re getting a new couch today and the living room looks like an empty battlefield now. I used to work with autistic people years ago and I must be a bit like them ´cause whenever things out of place I get into a bad mood. So before working out the courage to take Sam for a walk and then start on today´s fish soup, I let myself dream a bit on Pinterest.
1. Winter stew. I can almost smell it! 😉
2. A pretty bathroom with an oriental touch
3. A french boudoir, far away from our crappy wannabe Japanese bed.
4. A beautiful ceramic coffee maker
5. A clean and minimalist kitchen. If only I didn´t store so many jars! 😉
Have a lovely Tuesday!
One thought on “A bit of inspiration”
That bed looks perfect!