Today we´re invited to lunch at our old neighbor in Grønland and I thought I should be taking something more with me besides the lemon curd. And what would be more suitable than scones? Besides, it only takes 20 minutes to make, including the baking time!
Here it comes:
1 tea spoon baking soda
1 spoon sugar
a pinch of salt
1,5dl whole milk (or natural yoghourt)
1 small grated apple
1. Set the oven on 200 degrees C.
2. Mix flour with baking soda, sugar and salt in a bowl.
3. Cut the butter in smaller pieces and knead with flour with your fingers.
4. Blend in milk and apple. Knead it together with the rest of the batch.
5. Put the dough on the table and use a glass to make round patterns.
6. 12-15 minutes in the oven! Voilà!
5 thoughts on “Regular scones”
Haha, I have a jar of lemon curd in my fridge for some time and have not used it yet, so I was thinking of baking some scones as well. I will use your recipe! They definitely look better than mine: http://amsterdamming.com/2013/03/03/weekend-at-home/
I see I forgot to reply. Hope you tried the recipe by now! 😉 How´s moving in treating you? 😉