Christmas is around the corner, I’m done with most of my presents, so I can enjoy the rest of the advent socializing and baking. I want to make biscotti and espresso cookies, the traditional Romanian babka, lemon curd, Christmas chutney and sugarcoated almonds. What can’t you do without for the holidays?
Meanwhile, I know not everybody has been that efficient (or maybe you have a bigger list) and so I thought I’d put together a couple of things I’d love to receive for Christmas. I was just talking to F the other day, I think gifting would be so much easier if everybody had one’s taste and one’s budget was limitless! 😉 Haha!
- Vintage bracelet from Aksel Holmsen from vaar for the one you love the most.
2. Velvet dress from Anoushka for yourself or for your lover.
3. Cushion from Kristine Five Melvær, norwaydesigns for the stylish homeowner.
4. Be Frank moccasins from norwaydesigns for your nephew or niece or your best friend’ s baby. 😉
5. Bowl with black polka dots by Henrik Rasmussen, norwaydesigns for the artisan supporter.